Where do I get information on IRS publications?
The Internal Revenue Service publishes a number of real estate publications. They are listed by number:
* 521 "Moving Expenses"
* 523 "Selling Your Home"
* 527 "Residential Rental Property"
* 534 "Depreciation"
* 541 "Tax Information on Partnerships"
* 551 "Basis of Assets"
* 555 "Federal Tax Information on Community Property"
* 561 "Determining the Value of Donated Property"
* 590 "Individual Retirement Arrangements"
* 908 "Bankruptcy and Other Debt Cancellation"
* 936 "Home Mortgage Interest Deduction"
Order by calling 1-800- TAX-FORM.
Are seller-paid points deductible?
If you know, tell me, your hired
When is the best time to buy?
Before my next irs payment is due.
Here are some frequently cited reasons for buying a house:
* You need a tax break. The mortgage interest deduction can make home ownership very appealing.
* You are not counting on price appreciation in the short term.
* You can afford the monthly payments.
* You plan to stay in the house long enough for the appreciation to cover your transaction costs. The costs of buying and selling a home include real estate commissions, lender fees and closing costs that can amount to more than 10 percent of the sales price.
* You prefer to be an owner rather than a renter.
* You can handle the maintenance expenses and headaches.
* You are not greatly concerned by dips in home values.
What home-buying costs are deductible?
IDK, I am a real estate broker, As a tax expert.
Should I buy a vacation home?
Yes but only on a lake, and let me use it in the summer.
How do I save on taxes?
Make less money
Are taxes on second homes deductible?
Ask a tax adviser for specifics.
Are points deductible?
Consult your tax or financial adviser.
How do you choose between buying and renting? Ask the Wife